In order to hold paid appointments, we will need your bank details. We use Stripe to transmit your data.
Stripe Payments is a payment processing platform. It allows you to transfer money from a customer’s bank account into your business’s account by way of a credit or debit card transaction. It is the number one safe payment process platform with a certificate PCI Service Provider Level 1, which means it meets the most stringent security standards in the industry.
To start accessing payments, providers need to connect their Stripe account.
Go through Settings → Payments → Bank Details tab to connect Stripe. Choose Stripe account type either Individual or Company. Then click “Connect stripe” button. You will be redirected to the Stripe registration page.
Follow the steps to create a new free Stripe account:
1. Enter your email address and password.
*If you already have a Stripe account you can connect it to Missed.com. Otherwise, you will need to create a new free account on Stripe.
2. Enter your phone number for security.
Once you enter your phone number, you will receive a verification code. Enter the code to the provided field.
3. Stripe will need additional information from you to properly identify you. So, you will need to fill out the forms about yourself.
In the following form, after entering your business or home address, you will need to choose a type of business. Choose Individual if you are a single type of business, if you work for someone choose Company or Nonprofit Organization.
INDIVIDUAL: Once you choose the Individual type of business the following form will appear to ask for your Personal Details.
After filling out personal details, you will need to enter your Business Details.
- Choose corresponding industry
- Enter your business website link, if you do not have it you can enter your social media profile link as shown in the picture
- Write a brief description of your business.
3.1. COMPANY / NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION: Once you choose the Company / Nonprofit Organization of business type the following form will appear to ask for your Business Details.
The next form is Business Representative. This form must be filled out by an executive, senior manager or someone who has significant responsibility for the control and management of your business.
4. Once the above forms have been filled out, the form requires a Routing number and Account number. Enter the numbers and click Next.
5. The next form asks for Support Information which may be visible in payment statements, invoices, and receipts. Some fields will be automatically pre-filled with the details that you have already entered.
- In the Statement Descriptor field, you can write your name or business name.
- In the Shortened Descriptor field, you can write your occupation.
6. The final step is to double-check the info. Read your details if they are correct click Done.
7. You are done successfully! Now you will be taken back to missed.com and the button Connect with Stripe is now changed to Connected with Stripe.
You can connect to Stripe in the Settings → Payments → Bank Details tab. Click on the “Connect with Stripe” button. You will be redirected to the Stripe registration forms.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Enter your phone number for security
- Stripe will need additional information from you to properly identify you. So, you will need to fill out the forms about you and your business.
- Enter Bank Details
*Once you have confirmed appointments, you will not be able to delete your data from Stripe but you can always edit them.